Packaging Testing Equipment
Box Compression Tester
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Brand||FSC CS 1008|
|Material||ms Ss Brass Aluminum|
|Power Supply||220 v 5 Amp|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
corrugated and solid fiber board boxes are subjected to compressive forces when stacked and during transportation. It is vital to determine the compression strength of the box in order to make sure that the box will be able to resist the anticipated compressive forces and to determine the load that the box will be to withstand during transit and storage. This equipment is designed to measure ability of the container to resist external compression loads during transit and storage. Compression strength tester also serves as a useful index of overall quality of the material and workmanship of the box.
standards. Is 7028 (part vi)-1973 7028 (part ix)-1975 tppi t-8040 om-89 astm d 642-90
1. Bright lcd display of reading with peak hold facility.
2. Menu driven
3. Easy calibration
4. Membrane touched keyboard
5. Peak-hold facility provided
6. Display resolution -0. 1kg/cm2
7. Load capacity -2000kg/cm2(or as per your requirement
8. Measuring results -compression strength tester
9. 4 × 20 character alphanumeric lcd with backlit
10. Least count : 0. 1 kg/cm2
11. Provision of automatic faster speed for approach and return to top of specimen
12. Microprocessor based model with port facility also available on request.
13. Various measuring capacity according to the requirements are available for greater accuracy.
capacity: 1000 kgf. Maximum box size can be tested: 600mm x 600mm x 600mm
power requirement : 220 v ac, single phase, 5 amps, 50 hz ,
- Item Code: FSC
- Production Capacity: 10
- Delivery Time: 10
- Packaging Details: As per requirement .